Saturday, October 1, 2011

What's up?


I decided to start this blog to share some ideas and events with the public.  Before you start following this blog, you probably want to know something about me.  I am a progressive, open minded physicalist.  I think that we need to do better with the environment.  I consider clean energy to be very important.  Socially and educationally, my perspective is generally liberal and progressive. As "physicalist" implies, I believe in only physical existence. You can refer to me as an atheist and that would be true. But "atheist" is a limited word in that it simply refers to not believing in a god. I don't believe in anything beyond physical existence. I don't believe in supernatural things. But I like to use a more positive term, hence "physicalist".

My intent for this blog is to put things out there.  I am interested in a variety of topics and I like to do things which I think may be interesting to some people.  I'll post topics and events which I think are interesting and I hope others will find so.  Some posts will simply be short introductions to ideas which I have.  I will flesh out some of these as I go.

I'm open to a variety of subjects and experiences.  This blog will include things that I have experienced and been exposed to.  But it will also include things in which I am interested, regardless of whether or not I have gotten there.

No comments:

Post a Comment